Resort 2010 Christian Dior

So this is line is a bit... kind of over the top sweet for me, but some good pieces too.
Shall we...

I'm kind of a sucker for pleating.
Not so much a fan of the frilly chest...



ok... loving the grease look alike in the background



Real life?! WTF?!
Stupid.


I can hang with this.



This too, lace is awesome.



Not loving, but definitely not hating.



no



easter



Jasmine.



I do like this one, has a really sweet vintage feel.



looks like something Paris would wear
need I say more...?!




I do heart this one.



no



She does look stunning...



Fan.



I would LOVE to see her try to pee in this dress...
that would be so awesome.



Love him or hate him, gotta love his pose and confidence!
For that Galliano...high five.

No comments:

Post a Comment