Good Morning Hooligans

I'm not going to give excuses, I'm just gonna jump right in...

What's this models name on the right? She used to be everywhere... heart her.



hi kate.



oh ang



When/If I get a tattoo, I'm getting it here



This needs to get into my life right now.



Thinking of getting one...



foxes are rad



yes please



hate when that happens... :/


Hair color is blowing my mind... heart!



pretty pretty pretty



I'm pretty sure I can do these shoes right.
They need to get in my life...



Stop it right now!
I don't think I would ever get used to seeing that, I would constantly shiver and smack her neck... :/
Hate it.



Photoshop does a body good.


I'm so glad there is an actual cartoon for this, so I know it doesn't just happen to me.



Get mad at this little guy...



oh bianca...



Not a huge celebrity lady, but Sienna looks hot here...



Eyes.



Cutest little kid ever...



Sleeping beauty...



Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment