Chloe


So... usually love Chloe, but I have to say this season made me question a lot...

I mean really, a patch snake skin outfit?
I don't know anyone attractive enough to make this look good.


I'm going to offend some people, and I'm sorry, but I hate paisleys.



Ok, maybe we can do something with this, even though I'm not a fan of patch work, maybe if some thin tan beauty like Erin Wasson wore this with nothing but a bikini and an old worn hat, some shades and a beer in hand on a beach I could back this...
Other than that, mmmmmmm... not so much.


Really? Red and Green. All the colors at your finger tips and red and green.
Not a fan of Christmas Sweaters, except for Festivus Parties.


Don't really need to write a word do I...
wow.


Patch work, multi colored JNCO jeans.
Enough said.


Ok, well this one is cute, at least it would be if it had a bit better tailoring at the waist. It looks my snow suspender pants, which I love, but I'm also wearing long johns and sweat pants underneath.
Sorry Chloe.


No comments:

Post a Comment