Carolina Herrera

Can we talk about Carolina Herrera's new vibe right now? I've always loved her work, clean, classic and beautiful, but have to say totally loving her new fresh vibe.
Well done madam.

Don't care what they say, pare this with the right shoes (not those) and I'm not mad. Do wish it was a tad shorter, but I tend to say that about everything...

Really have to talk to the stylist about the shoe choice. Unless they wanted all of the focus on the dress, which I can understand, but still think a head to toe styled outfit gives more of a wow factor. That's just me.

Kind of obsessed with the jacket and belt.

Not mad at her fresh geometric lines. Although I'm never really a fan of the straight neck line.

Not really something I'd wear, but still appreciating her new freshness.

No comments:

Post a Comment