AWESOMELY GREEN RANDOMNESS: HAPPY GREEN DAY!

Happy Green Day ladies & gents.
Our posts today will consist of awesomely random green photos... (some are more awesome than others, but trying to find all awesomely random green photo's was a bit of a challenge).

May your beer mugs stay full and your pee be green.


Not gonna lie, this has happened to me...






Random fact of the day: When I was a little girl I had crushes on 3 guys: Kermit the Frog, Michael Jordan and Spider-man... do with that what you will.



















Had to include the dress...





I know... but had to.





And that's a lot.










While the name of this designer escapes me, it is a Fall 2010 RTW item...just sayin...













Who'd of thought I'd turn into a sci fi lover?















No comments:

Post a Comment