FALL 2010 RTW: CHANEL


Yeah, I'd have a real hard time feeling rad in this thing...



If I saw these two guys, or even one of them, I think my first instinct would be to punch them in the face... just sayin...



This jacket is rad, classic chanel in a leather bomber.



Ok, so can I direct your attention to the shoes? I get the whole arctic concept, but water on the ground when you have super furry shoes...?



Are those beads/sequins? Can't tell, but cute detailing...



Rad jacket, feeling the 80s detailing.



hmmmm






Fun jacket



Like the silhouette.



Rad jacket.



Love everything, but the pants



Not sure if that's a necklace, part of the dress or both, but I like.




Like the ombre and the bracelets...



? Like the pocket, and the line across chest... definitely for the more mature ladies.





Kind of heart this.



What? that's totally practical...
ps all I can think of with the shoes is wet dog :/



No comments:

Post a Comment