FALL 2010 RTW: VALENTINO

Ahhh Valentino....

Seeing so much fur/faux fur this season... this one's amazing.





Yes please.


So dainty...


Love this red.



I'm in love with this piece because for my dainty hooligan line (which you'll be seeing the makings of soon) I'm doing this skirt, pretty much exactly, but with vintage fabric, custom embroidered elastic waist and some exposed zipper detailing... more to follow soon.



Pop of black lace, adds a bit of toughness.


Leather jacket & some black alexander wang booties...yes.





Feel like I'd like it so much more if it were a different color, black, red, bright coral... still pretty though.



Amazing.



heart.



And this needs to get into my life/closet right now. Nothing to wear it to, but gazing would be enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment