What do you think?

So, I have a couple interesting articles I came across, and I'd really like to know your take on.

The first is an article about Terry Richardson. Now some of my friends love him, hate him, think he's a perv but like his photo's, think he's a genius, thinks anyone can use a point and shoot...

I'd like to know your opinion on him, all thoughts are welcome.

On a side note, this article is a bit vulgar, so beware. Also to be fair Terry Richardson and his crew have had no response to these allegations yet, so this is just one side.

(But it is my blog and let's be real, all talent aspects aside, Terry Richardson is a perv, he's not really trying to hard to hide that. And I don't think that's news to anyone)




The second is an interview of Karl Lagerfeld from Vice magazine.
Side note: haven't seen the Vice mag yet, just found this article somewhere in cyber space...

And it get's better, so please read.
Source: (beside vice) Cyanatrendland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment