FALL 2010 RTW: LOUIS VUITTON


Ok, so this one hurts a little bit, because I love Mr. Jacobs... however when you take some of the most beautiful girls in the world (enter victoria secret models) and make them look frumpy...

However I will say some things did look great, I would alter most of them, but I get the idea and the silhouette structure behind it... ok I'm gonna shut up and let you think for yourselves.
Case in point...



Mary Popins? I like the gathering on the shoulders, skirt is too flowy and long in my opinion.



This one I do actually like. The jacket is rad.



No wonder he had to hire victoria secret models, he had to show some boobies to distract you from the voluminous skirts.


Who is the target market for this? It's obviously not paris hilton.



Like this jacket.



Ok, Bianca is beautiful, and has an amazing body, do you see how this dress even makes her seem extra hippy? Not saying there is anything wrong with hippy, but if you were hippy, this would add to that.. see what I'm saying...





I do like this play on leopard though!



Adriana!



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, stunning!



Even has Elle Macpherson, who I must say is looking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment