Need a new camera?

New camera... new fun.


Just got the Canon S90... by far my favorite point and shoot ever, well worth the money in my opinion.

I buy from best buy because they have the BEST warrantee, but I printed out Walmarts' online offer, and they gave it to me at Walmart prices, saves you a little over $20, but money is money...


Went to HB this weekend on the back of my bf's triumph, good times.
Photo from the Canon s90.. more examples to come!



Heart.





There I am just chillin in the apple orchards.. what?


Sad but true.


Awesome.


Lace body suit.. That's fine!


Felt like summer this weekend... finally got a base coat now.


heart.


Courtesy of my friend the amazing photographer, Sarah St Clair Renard. Though the picts aren't her's, she is brilliant, check out her site here.



No comments:

Post a Comment