FALL 2010 RTW: ELIE SAAB

Red carpet worthy dresses/gowns... no one should have any excuses this time...
The draping mixed with that side ruffle, and that added chest/neck wrap gives it a bit of hooligan. I like.



Binding around the neck is beautiful, styled to a T. If I were to wear it I would have to through some bright pop color in there somewhere, subtle of course.


Stunning.





Heart. Total vegas dress.



Yes please.


A red head would look amazing in this!
(Sadie/Shelby... any takers?)





Just the perfect little black dress, the strap and bodice are perfect! Who would look bad in this?



Some people are claiming that see through chiffon with peaking lace would be an absolute no for the red carpet critics, this is what I think is wrong with the critics. No risk! It's celebrity wear instead of fashion. Some get it, some just don't. Personally I love this.



Amazing.

These types of dresses are usually too feminine or soft for me, but I do like the strap around the neck/shoulder... and how sheer the chiffon is at the bottom.



The lace peaking through all the way up the leg makes this for me.


Again, no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment